Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Episode III - Revenge Of The Sith CAPTIONED Trailer

I found this video ages ago before the movie was released in the cinema. As an avid Star Wars fan I was rather keen on getting my hands on a good quality Episode III - Revenge Of The Sith trailer. What I found was an altered one.........a very special altered one. I've had it on my PC for a long time, but didn't know how to share it before. I didn't want to risk the site I found it removing it if I just bookmarked it. There are probably a whole series of these types of trailers for other movies, I've not noticed any.

Read the captions as this plays, anyone familiar with chat abbreviations should find this hilarious. It helps of course if you know the story, but I won't go into that here as most do, enjoy!!!

No comments: